HOW TO START THE CONVERSATION ABOUT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TO YOUR DOCTOR


TAKING HELP OF A DOCTOR

Want to improve your sex life? Talk to your doctor about ED medication.

Bringing up your sexual health doesn’t need to be stressful. Today, doctors have a lot of experience helping men improve their erections. To them, it’s no different from helping patients with any other health issue—like a bad headache or a sprained ankle

There are a number of ways to start talking with your doctor about sexual health. Go with what makes you most comfortable.
Your doctor will know right away that you are looking to improve your sexual performance.

Try on of the following

“Can you tell me how ED medication works?”

“Should my sex life be slowing down?”

“Every so often I have a problem getting an erection. What does this mean?”

“I don’t know what’s wrong, but I haven’t been able to perform in bed lately”

“I have high blood pressure. I heard it can cause erection problems. Is this true?”
(You can also replace “blood pressure” with other medical conditions like “diabetes”)

“Could the medicine I take cause me to have erection problems?”


Be open and honest with your doctor about what’s bothering you. This will help your doctor provide the best treatment. Also be sure to:

Review any medicines that you are currently taking
Tell your doctor about over-the-counter medicines that you use
Tell him or her about any vitamins and supplements you take

No comments:

Post a Comment